Increase new business and win more projects with existing customers
Whether you’re a one-man show with a handful of clients or perhaps you’ve built a multi-person brain trust advising prestigious fortune 500 companies. Whatever your consulting background is, you probably already know that using a CRM to keep track of client communication is a must.
The success of a consulting organization depends not only on the skills of advisors, but also on well-organized processes and operational aspects. By choosing the right system to manage the day-to-day work of your firm, you can improve advisor’s efficiency and focus on serving your clients.
- Manging important dates and any deadlines
- Organised client account
- Live draft
- Allow client login
- SMS and email notification to client
- Payment plan
- Task distrbutin
- Team monitring
- Initial setup £495.00
- £59.00 / month if you pay monthly
- £49.00 / month if you pay yearly
- All monthly payment must be paid via direct debit